First Show is Now Broadcasting History

Well we just wrapped up the first show. It's a strange time in the wake of the the hurricane. That dominates almost every thought. It certainly was not what we had planned for the launch of the show.

I want to again thank all of you who have donated funds to the relief effort. I have put the call out to the folks at Rock-it Radio to help as well. The response here has been wonderful. Please continue to give.

As for the new show, I'm sure it will still take some time to get up to speed. I do want to invite all of you to tune in and share your thoughts with me and Jerry.

Please join me in welcoming Jerry Bowyer to the WORD FM family and I thank all of you for your prayers and kind words during the transition. Now, let's continue our journey together!

No comments: