Random Thoughts

We had a ton of visitors to this site recently. If you have just begun visiting PowerBlog! welcome. Be sure to sign our guestbook and officially join the family.

For those of you who are in the Pittsburgh area and listen to the show, you may have noticed a few changes. In the past, many of the items you read on PowerBlog! were also discussed on the show. That has not been happening as of late. While some of you have groaned to me about this, the positive side of it is, we are able to cover more ground with the show and this blog covering different topics.

I will continue to bring you issues I think you need to know about right here. They may or may not be the topics that make it on the show. I also have more ability to share my thoughts with you here. I have not been able to do that much on the show.

I also have some good news for the fans of the oldies show. Rock-it Radio is undergoing a major expansion. Soon you will be able to have 60 shows on demand. Currently we can only host 12. That means you will have much more opportunity to tune in to "The Powerball Show" on Rock-it Radio. I'll let you know more as it develops but hats off to the gang out in Ventura, CA for making that happen.

Last but not least, I'm taking the Powerball Show on the road. Yours truly is available to provide DJ entertainment for weddings, dances, corporate events, whatever! We are booking now for holidays parties and already have dates booked for next year. Dates fill up fast. You can get more info here.

I want thank all of you for your continued support. Please help spread the word and keep PowerBlog! growing.

Blessings,

Shaun "Powerball" Pierce

No comments: