Cleaning Out The Gene Pool

A teenager, who police said was trying to imitate a stunt from the MTV television show "Jackass," was killed when he jumped from the car he was driving. Death by stupidity should be the official cause here.

Adam Page made it 19 years in this world before he removed himself. His friends watched as Adam attempted a stunt from the MTV show "Jackass". Page was driving a 1995 Subaru Legacy station wagon and was driving about 30 mph. He turned on the car's cruise control, opened the driver's side door, and intentionally jumped from the vehicle while it was still moving.

Page's body immediately struck the pavement, rolled and came to a rest in the road all the while his buddies filmed the stunt. One grabbed the steering wheel to gain control of the car. They turned the vehicle around and found the amateur stunt man unresponsive. Adam died on the way to the hospital.

I try to squeeze a drop of sympathy out, but after reading stuff like this over the years, it gets harder and harder. If you enjoy the show "Jackass" please don't have any children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be a bad person, I know I should not lauph at the person, I am sure his parents are upset over it, but I can not help it, I find it to be very funny, I must be one of the worlds worst people.

Paul might have been the cheif of all sinners, but I must be the king of all sinners.

Shaun Pierce said...

Here is my thought. If you don't want people to laugh at you, don't make yourself into a JOKE.