Pope Orders More Sex

Pope Benedict XVI told Catholics to have more babies "for the good of society," saying that some countries were being sapped of energy because of low birth rates.

He said the decline in the number of births "deprives some nations of freshness and energy and of hopes for the future incarnate in children."The pope also spoke of "the security, the stability and the force of a numerous family."

It's nice to know I have Vatican support on this. I wonder if the line "I know you have a headache but I'm on a mission from God" would work?

Come on all you protestants, admit it, your jealous of this one.

Notice this article is listed under "entertainment"

2 comments:

Jim Sandoval said...

Nah. No jealousy here. 1 Corinthians 7:5 plus being allowed to use non-abortive birth control is good enough for me. ;)

As the lone financial support of my family, a bunch of kids just isn't feasible for me.

Shaun Pierce said...

I was kidding but fully intend to use this to my advantage.