PowerBlog! Open Auditions

I do my best to keep PowerBlog! insightful, entertaining and informative. Some days it tough just to post with so many things going on. One of the things that I have really enjoyed, is the response from all of YOU. You make me think in ways I have not considered. You challenge me to learn and grow. We have some really smart folks reading this blog with some important things to say. I know because many of you email me.

I have mentioned this in the past but I'm going to do it again. I'm putting out the call for PowerBlog! Contributors. The only requirement is you have something worthwhile to say. You don't have to be Catholic or agree with my views. Just write an interesting piece that you would like to share with others and send it to me. Try to keep it as compact as possible to conserve space. I'll take a look and post it right here for the world to read.

I'm not promising every submission will get posted. (Please don't send me recipe's or what your cat did last night.) But I really want to open the doors and make my blog your blog.

If there are no takers, then you will be stuck with me and my rants.

Send your submissions here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on getting some help.

Shaun Pierce said...

The thing is I'm not really looking for "help". I'm looking more to provide a platform for other voices. If I can do that, I think it would be a great thing.